Write For Us
If you’ve got fascinating facts that you’re burning to share, we want you! We welcome all sorts of content, whether it’s factual or informative, as long as you’re passionate about delivering intriguing information to our readers. Get in touch with us via [email protected]. Our team will review and respond to you as soon as we can!
Rules & Regulations
1. Before any submission of articles, all guest writers need to have a clear understanding of the tone and style of published articles on Facts.net.
2. Do not submit/send duplicate content from any existing websites/social media platforms. All content must be original or rewritten entirely from your previously published articles. If you choose to rewrite an existing article, please attach the original article link for us to conduct a plagiarism check. We strictly DO NOT publish any duplicate content as it affects our site’s reputation and SEO rankings on Google. In addition, if your article does not fulfil our requirements, we have the rights to remove all related articles, links, materials without prior notice.
3. All articles submitted should be at least 1,000 words, and a maximum of 3,500 words.
4. We expect our guest writers to conduct a factual check on all articles prior to submission.
5. All articles must have little to no spelling and grammatical errors. We suggest our guest writers to proofread prior to any submission.
6. Guest writers with SEO experience and keyword research expertise, please feel free to include your ideas in the article.
7. All sentences should focus on using active voice and with good transition. Please avoid writing sentences that are too long for better readability.
8. For SEO purposes, all guest posts will be edited and modified to fit the tone, style, voice, with additional links, and information. Do note that Facts.net reserve the right to include, at our discretion, affiliate links throughout the article.
9. As a guest post, your article should not be re-distributed to other platforms or edited for future use unless with relevance to submitted articles on Facts.net and with mutual agreement.
10. All guest posts are not bound to any monetary rewards and compensations.
11. As a contributor, please do not represent yourself as an employee of Facts.net.
12. If a guest has any suggestions or collaboration opportunities, please contact us via email quoting advertisement/collaboration.
Photo Submission and Requirements
- For all photo submissions, DO NOT include photos with copyright. Please only submit photos taken or obtained from reliable sources with no copyright issues. Do note that all guests are responsible for all uploaded images of all forms. However, if the submitted photos are yours or taken by your photographers, please specify the name for credits.
- All photos should be high-definition with at least 1,200 px.
- Please submit photos that are in JPEG format only.
- It is at our editorial team’s discretion to add or remove images according to the suitability to the article.
Please email your article, complete with image attachments and credits (if any) in a zip folder, your personal information, and contact email.
Subject to Approval
All submitted articles are subject to approval depending on the quality, information accuracy, and precision. Do note that only shortlisted articles will be contacted via email. Facts.net reserves the right to make final edits and modifications before publishing.
For more information, contact us at [email protected].