Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We comply with the parts of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that are applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you think that materials uploaded to or posted on the Service infringe any of your copyrights, you may contact our Designated Agent at:
Industrial Electronics Pte Ltd, 50 MacPherson Rd, #05-01 Amazana Building, Singapore 348471, E-mail: [email protected]
Any notice that alleges materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is alleged to be infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service; your address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement from you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
We will terminate (without notice) the accounts of users that we find are “repeat infringers,” which is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice or has had infringing User Content removed from the Service more than twice.